Frankie Films is a leading provider of Adelaide live streaming services.
We specialise in high quality live video production for events, product announcements, conferences, presentations and everything in between.
Our commitment to live production has given us a reputation as one of the top live streaming companies in South Australia.
Additionally, a combination of skills, knowledge and cutting-edge technology give us the ability to tailor to the needs of a wide range of clients, subsequently making Frankie Films the ideal choice for anyone looking to make their next live stream a success!
Using video switching, we’re able to transition between any one of our cameras or any video content being played at an event. We can even bring in remote video from another location, or from an online source like Zoom, Skype or Microsoft Teams to be shown on the stream, as well as in-person. Combine multiple video sources on the screen at the same time, or show your presentations fullscreen with a small portion for the live video, and we can switch between them depending on the content to help bring your livestream video to life.
One of the best ways to add value to your livestream is to use graphics, animated titles or premade video throughout. Additionally, we specialise in making standalone motion graphics and animated video, so with everything in house, talk to us about what you would like and we can get to work before the event, and have the premade elements ready to go!
Make your livestream ticketed and sell tickets to watch your event and generate income via traditional payment platforms like PayPal or Stripe. Name your price to start selling without any additional fees (outside of the payment platform). Each viewer can receive a unique password to gain access to the livestream with our automated sales platform.
We combine multiple sources of internet for redundancy or increased speed, so your stream never goes down. Where no connection is available, we provide our own 4G hotspot so we can stream from anywhere using the Telstra 4G network.
Get a clean audio track for the viewers online direct from an event microphone, or we can set up our own microphones and mix our audio live to get the levels perfect with our video production workflows. Sound quality is extremely important and we focus to optimise it just as well as our video quality.
With single or multi-camera setups, we record every video source including the stream itself in optimal quality so it can be delivered after the event as a polished video. All the isolated sources are also available to us later in post-production to make adjustments. Any presentation media can also recorded as an individual source, so even after the event, nothing is lost and anything is possible.
- We recently used Frankie Films to coordinate a dual site launch live streamed between Sydney and Adelaide to multiple audiences... The end product onsite and video provided of the event was spot on.
- Great to work with, understood the brief well and deliver high-quality content with a very fast turnaround. Would definitely recommend and partner with Frankie Films again in future!
- The team produced a fantastic series of videos for our Kids and Youth Program and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.
- It was an absolute pleasure to work with Frankie Films. Great communication, creativity, and a fabulous end result on a tight timeline. Highly recommend the Frankie team!
- Great people & business to work with and highly recommended. The work they did for us was very professional and has helped grow our business profile.
- Frankie provided a fantastic service - would highly recommend!
- Excellent team and service. Made business very easy and the results were very good indeed!